The academic instruction at Chicago Hockey Academy, provided through our partner US Performance Academy, prepares student-athletes for the rest of their life. The flexible, online curriculum is accredited by AdvancedED and NCAA approved for middle and high school students. The rigorous academics at provided Chicago Hockey Academy are highly interactive – engaging students in multiple ways and allowing them to practice the skills needed while maintaining the highest standards of education. The self-paced and flexible schedule options mean that students can work through the material at their own rate. The highly-qualified and certified teachers, learning coaches, and tutors at US Performance Academy are available 6 days a week to provide the support needed to see CHA students succeed. Whether the goal is college or professional career, Chicago Hockey Academy can provide the support and education that is needed to realize your dreams.
Through Chicago Hockey Academy, students will have access to:
- Highly-qualified and certified teachers that work 1:1 with students and communicate via video conferencing, live chat, telephone, and text.
- Learning coaches who support students and families beyond the classroom.
- On-demand tutoring 6 days a week, 17 hours a day.
- Interactive and engaging courses with on-demand video instruction by real teachers.
- Instruction on key concepts and skills through expert on-screen teachers.
- Highly interactive courses with multiple ways for students to interact with content and practice skills.
- Rigorous course standards aligned with real-world examples and assignments.
- Multiple supports, including captioning, text-to-speech read aloud, translation, and the ability to pause/rewind/replay instruction.
The academics provided by Chicago Hockey Academy are designed to fit the life of your student-athlete. With multiple options including 3 days a week and 4 days a week schooling, students can find an academic program that works for them. The online calendar template allows students to schedule their coursework over a 12 month period to fit their schedule. While online courses offer flexibility, they also teach students critical life skills like self-motivation and time management. At Chicago Hockey Academy, our goal is to prepare our student-athletes for the future.